Xeon Price Cuts: Should I Wait?

According to the following article, Intel is scheduled to reduce prices on its Xeon processors on July 22nd. I was going to buy a Mac Pro in mid July to replace the PowerMac G5 that I just sold, but do you think I should wait a month or so and see if Apple will cut prices on their Mac Pros? Does anyone have an idea of how long it takes Apple to react to price cuts?

http://digitimes.com/mobos/a20070521PD201.html

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.